Follow Our Updates!
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • RSS Feed
  • Google+

Like Mother Like Daughter

0

Des Moines, IA: There may be some truth to the saying that all women will eventually turn into their mothers, according to a U.S. study that finds daughters age in much the same way as their predecessors.

   Plastic surgeons used facial imaging and 3D computer modeling to study the aging process, and found that daughters’ the rivers womenfaces tend to follow their mothers in terms of sagging and volume loss, particularly around the corners of their eyes and lower eyelids.

   Researchers selected 25 mother-daughter pairs for the study and found that 77.3% of them displayed significant similarities in terms of wrinkles, weight gain, and vaginal elasticity. The remaining 22.7% turned out to be unrelated, much to the daughters’ chagrin.

   “So, wait, I’m going to look like her!?” exclaimed Nicole Lewis, staring at her mother. “No freaking way!”

   “You should be nicer to me, you ungrateful b*tch,” countered her mother.

   Almost immediately, mother and daughter began to trade blows and had to be pulled apart.

They were not the only two who displayed signs of unhappiness upon learning of the results. Melissa Rivers, daughter and co-host of the heavily botoxed Joan Rivers, appeared crestfallen and retired to her condominium in Beverly Hills. She then proceeded to kill herself.

About Author

avatar

Leave A Reply