This week on Unpartisan, we give you an All-Trump showcase in the hopes that we never have to speak about Donald Trump again.
Just kidding. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving for political comedy. Unless he actually becomes president. Then political satirists will probably be rounded up and sent to re-education camps called “Trump University.” But until then, carpe diem!
Some of our topics this week include:
- Our trip, or blocked trip, to the Trump rally in New York
- The Colorado primary debacle
- Voter registration laws in New York
- A game of “Who Would Trump Nuke?”
- How Trump will trump waterboarding
Theme song provided by Audionautix.com and Donald Trump